Dental cleaning in Culver City is an important part of oral hygiene and helps to remove plaque and tartar from your teeth. We offer a wide variety of dental services and treatments, ranging from dental cleaning and examining the teeth of young children to treating adults’ dental problems and dental surgery. Our variety of technologically advanced procedures further helps us attract and retain patients of all ages at our dental clinic. Dr. Hank and his knowledgeable staff are trained to not only treat patients but also to mediate the sources of their health issues.
| Dental Cleaning in Culver City, CA
What is Dental Cleaning
Dental cleaning is a process of removing tartar, plaque, and stains from teeth to prevent cavities, gingivitis, and bad breath. A dental cleaning can be done by a dentist or hygienist. The frequency of dental cleanings depends on the individual’s oral hygiene habits and risk of developing cavities or gum disease.
What are the Benefits of Dental Cleaning?
Poor oral hygiene can lead to a number of serious health problems, including bone loss, cardiovascular disease, and many other health conditions. Although brushing and flossing at home are essential, regular check-ups with Dr. Hank and annual dental cleanings with your dental hygienist are necessary to ensure teeth are healthy and thoroughly clean.
Seven reasons are dental cleanings are important:
1. Regular professional teeth cleanings by our dental hygienist can remove most of the external stains that dull and discolor your teeth, leaving you with a brighter, whiter smile.
2. Having your teeth cleaned can help prevent periodontal disease, which often causes the loss of your teeth.
3. One American dies every hour from oral cancer, but many of these cancers are treatable if detected early during regular cleaning.
4. There is a strong relationship between cardiovascular disease and gum disease. By getting your teeth cleaned twice a year, you can prevent gum disease, which can help prevent heart attacks and strokes.
5. During a professional dental cleaning, it is easy for Dr. Hank to spot early-stage indications of issues such as broken fillings and fractures.
6. There are many dental plans that include cleaning in their benefit, and taking advantage of it will save you money on future dental treatments.
7. If there are any complications during a teeth cleaning or examination, Dr. Hank can clarify with you ways to handle the fees.
How Long Does a Teeth Cleaning Take?
Oral health will affect the duration of a dental cleaning. If you have clean and healthy teeth, a dental cleaning will take roughly thirty minutes. If you possess poor dental hygiene and have a lot of cavities and tartar, your dental cleaning will last an hour or more. Always striving to keep your oral hygiene levels high will ensure your time in the dentist’s chair is kept to a minimum.
Why get dental cleanings?
It is important to have regular dental cleanings in order to maintain good oral health. A professional dental cleaning can help remove plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to serious oral health issues. Daily brushing, flossing, and using fluoride toothpaste can also help prevent these issues. Dentists utilize tools that make it more effective to thoroughly clean teeth than regular brushing and flossing.
Our latest tech has significantly allowed us to provide efficient service.
We work to develop long-term relationships while providing high-quality care.
We would be happy to address any concerns you may have in our dentistry.
We invite you to visit our dental office. Our skilled professionals provide high-quality care and services. We are excited to meet you and help with all of your dental needs!